RICH SZENTMIKLOSI, Assistant Operations Manager
Rich Szentmiklosi, has been a Project Manager and Driller at DOSECC Exploration Services since 2010. Rich supervises overseas projects, operates various drill rigs, handles heavy machinery and associated equipment, manages and trains our drill crews, maintains equipment and field inventories, produces daily field reports, and promotes and ensures safe work practices for drilling operations.
Rich has directed, managed or participated in the following diamond core drilling services for DOSECC:
- Scientific Drilling Project (PALEOVAN) – Lake Van, Turkey
- Scientific Paleoclimate Drilling Project – Dead Sea, Israel
- Hominid Sites and Paleolakes Drilling Project (HSPDP) – Rift Valley, Kenya
- Scientific Paleoclimate Drilling Project (SCOPSCO) –Lake Ohrid, Macedonia
- Hominid Sites and Paleolakes Drilling Project (HSPDP) – Afar Region, Ethiopia
- Paleoclimate and Global Change Biology Drilling Project – Clear Lake, California
- Scientific Geothermal Research Drilling Project (HOTSPOT) – Snake River Plain, Idaho
- Hominid Research Drilling Project – Olduvai Gorge, Tanzania
- RAID – Rapid Access Ice Drill – Antarctica
- The Chicxulub K-Pg Impact Crater Expedition (IODP) – Gulf of Mexico
- Lake Junin Scientific Drilling Project – Junin, Peru
Rich is MSHA certified, H2S certified, IADC Well Cap certified (BOPE) Supervisory Level, and certified in First Aid/CPR. He holds an Associates of Science Degree from ITT Technical Institute in Florida.
Back to Leadership